The XA9000ES's are hitting the Classifieds Rapidly

I guess more and more of us are giving up on SACD.. What a great player for $1350.00... Thoughts?

Chris
128x128the_kid
I wanted to believe as I saw merit in the performance of SACD but face it, I am just not seeing it going anywhere. The majority of the titles I want to listen to (Past and Present)are not available on SACD and are not being released or even being planned for release.

My prediction is that the prices of SACD players here in the Classifieds will continue to fall.
Hey Chris, hope all is well...pick up the Cary 303/100 for 900 or less here for sale right now & have HDCD capability, great sound/synergy w/your amp. btw, how's things at the 930? it's 4:20 here in fl.
Hey Pat, things are well. I purchased an Electrocompaniet ECD-1 DAC and love it. I am running my Apple Airport Express into it and a Rotel Transport (which is temporary) as I search for something better. I saw that Cary, do you think it would make a good transport?

Things here in DC are well. I actually caught THE CULT at the 930 Club last week. Ian Astbury has never sounded better and Bill Duffy just crushed things playing a Les Paul. They even did an acoustic version of "Edie" which was spectacular. Definitely the best show I have been to this year..

Be Well,

Chris
The_kid wrote:

I guess more and more of us are giving up on SACD.. What a great player for $1350.00... Thoughts?

There are 17 Cary Audio tube amps for sale in the classifieds. Does that mean people are giving up on tube amps (or Cary Audio products)?