What speaker has the best tweeter?

I love the AMT tweeters in my speakers. They are definitely different from other tweeters I have heard. I enjoy their openness and air. But there are qualities of other tweeters that excel in other ways. Some v pricy speakers use beryllium or diamond or diamond coated beryllium. I see that the price of, Seas I think, diamond tweeter is like $6K a pair. Then ribbons offer used. Not to mention plasma, etc.
mglik
3in Aluminum ribbon in Mesanovic or Adam X-Art folded ribbon are exceptional. 
For something different in regard to tweeters, read my review of the Aspen Acoustics Lagrange L5 MkII Speaker at Dagogo.com 

Just wondering if anyone has gotten nauseous from the ozone generated by the plasma discharge tweeters? I get shortness of breath from ozone. Anyone know the levels of ozone produced? 
George,
What have you used the PT with?

They do smell a little so I use them in summer (so I can have a slightly open window, like you do with gas heating) with the ML esl Monoliths (with replacement Neolith panels), and roll off the esl panels at 5khz and bring in the Magnet MP-02’s. Which go out flat it said to over 50khz with no problems.

They really do add even more "air", delicacy, 3d transparency and speed to the sound than just the esl’s, which is unbelievable, as that’s esl’s best traits.
https://magnathifimuseum.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/plasma-mp-02/

Cheers George