Poor grammar is disappointing and decidedly distracting in formal audio reviews.

I find the majority of formal audio reviews across numerous publications to be easy reads.  However, I can barely put together a coherent thought when reading anything by Jason Kennedy, editor of the-ear.net.  It is as if he does not understand the limitation of use of a comma.  Do the English really have that much of a different implementation of the english language versus Americans?  Does anybody else struggle to read certain editors' work?
mganga
I laughed when I read the OP.  Jason Kennedy does indeed struggle with grammar and syntax.  It isn’t a British thing, however as I love reading the prose of Alan Sircom and Andrew Everard.
@bruce19,

Have you heard his podcast on snake oil?

Squirm City Arizona.

Nothing libellous about having an opinion. I couldn't care less about his butthurt.

Is there really any surprise that he blocks comments even on his own rather slimy channel?

https://darko.audio/2020/03/podcast-20-snake-oil/
Darko has a rather slimy channel? Now I've heard it all. 

Did you notice he's been allowing comments again on his youtube channel for the longest time as long as you speak like an adult? 

Too much to ask? 

I couldn't care less about his butthurt.
I guess that answers that.

All the best,
Nonoise

darko's "snake oil" article looks totally competent from a grammar perspective...prose police are seething but hey, that's what they do
Post removed