Can AVR DC Output at Preamp Outs be Increased?

Can the DC voltage output at a typical AVR be increased from a specified 1.0V output to 10V or more output Volts?

If so, would this be done by upgrading the DC voltage opamps in the preamp out section of opamps in the DC voltage section of the receiver. Or is there another way this could be accomplished?

And has anyone ever done this?
128x128vinyl_rules
Post removed 
vinyl_rules
I am confused by the lack of comprehension regarding my question. ... why would I want 0 Volts DC at my output? ...
You want as little  DC voltage on your preamp output as possible.
As previously stated, “I wish to increase the PREAMP output of my AVR from 1.0V RMS to at least 10V RMS at all PREAMP outputs.”
As has been explained to you, there's no advantage to doing this and  you'll likely overload your amplifier input if you do.
Perhaps some clarification would enable more understanding of my post.

My intended outcome is to increase the dynamic range of the preamp’s output into an external power amp, not to pump more DC volts into an external power amp with either a 0.75v DC or 2.5v DC input sensitivity. I believe electronics with greater dynamic range generally sound better than electronics with lesser dynamic range.

As always, YMMV 😎
I am confused by the lack of comprehension regarding my question.

Well first you asked about DC, which is nothing to do with anything here. 

Then you asked about voltage, with no reason, at least none anyone can understand. 

The AR preamp is capable of higher voltage. Does not mean it is ever used. If you were saying your AVR volume is max'd out and still not enough to drive the amp that would at least make sense. But no. There seems to be no reason for any of your questions except as an exercise in what if's. 

I would highly recommend the excellent The Complete Guide to High End Audio by Robert Harley, now in a new 7th edition. In it you will learn a lot about power supplies, which will answer a lot of your questions and if nothing else help you understand the subject well enough to not be so perplexing when you do have a question to ask.