Paradigm or JL subwoofer

I am making changes to my 5.1.4 system. I use it for home theater and listening to music.
I have a Paradigm SW 1000 Prestige sub. It was suggested to me that if I am upgrading my system I should have two subs. I listened to two JL Fathom f112v2 subs. The sound was great. They would cost probably $9000. As I already have the Paradigm SW1000 sub, I am thinking of just adding another one for $3000 and saving $6000 that I could use for better electronics such as a Lumin T2 streamer. Would two Paradigm 12 inch subs be a major drop-off in sound quality compared to the JL's. Thanks

galleybob
@deadhead1000, From one dead head to another, thanks for the post. I hate to sell my Paradigm and lose a lot of money on it. It would be easier to just buy a second one. I need to find out more about the JL E112's as I can afford two of those. If I did that I would like to keep my Paradigm as a third sub if possible although I doubt if my wife would want 3 subs in our room
You should consider some used JL's. E110's would probably be enough, but the F112's can be had for less than $2k each. Even F113's for less than $5k a pair. E112's for less than $3k a pair. Happy hunting...
I can't buy used as I will be buying other equipment and I know the shop is not going to set up used equipment with the new gear I buy. It is a great idea though if it wasn't for that
I can't buy used as I will be buying other equipment and I know the shop is not going to set up used equipment with the new gear I buy. It is a great idea though if it wasn't for that