Recommendations for speakers that sound great at lower volume levels.

I have a pair of Harbeth SHL5 Plus and they sound wonderful when I crank them up. But at moderate to low volume levels they sound disappointingly flat and unengaging - instruments are less palpable, bass has less bloom, and soundstage has less air and dimensionality. I drive my speakers with a tube integrated - a Line Magnetic 845 rated at 26 watts of power. My Harbeths are rated at 86db. Would a higher sensitivity speaker be helpful? Or how about a good quality small shoebox sized pair of speakers coupled with a subwoofer? Or not. What speakers are going to deliver music you can feel at low volume levels? What say all you wisened audiophiles?
128x128neptune123
Yogiboy - I've wondered about the P3 compared to SHL5. Can you offer more detail about the p3 and why it's your pick among Harbeths? Thanks.
I have owned the Harbeth M30.1,C7 and the newer P3ESR. In my 20x15 size listening room using tube amplification the original P3 just sounded better. I always prefer a sealed speaker better than any speaker with ports. BTW, I have tried many different speakers and I always go back to the P3. I have owned five pairs so I learned my lesson not to change to other speakers just because they are pricier and bigger!
This guy likes them like I do!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFIaiPT_kY
I’ll give another endorsement for British mini monitors. I have small to smallish listening rooms. I also listen more times than not,at low volume. My Graham Chartwell LS3/5’s do a wonderful job at low volume. They soundstage freakishly well. I also run them with a couple low power First Watt amps. They will always be in the rotation for me. The great thing with these mini monitors,is you can flip them if you don’t like them,and probably break even at worst.