speakers for classic receiver

Hello, I need some help matching speakers with two Sansui receivers: the 881 and the g 9000. Would the Focal Aria 936, flr standing speakers be too much stress on those receivers? I was informed that 8ohm would be best. However,  since i'm  not familiar with the technical aspects of speakers , sensitivity and ohms< I  need  assistance. The Aria specs  state they have a nominal impedance of 8ohm but a minimum low of 2.8ohm. That min. low impedance is confusing. In short, are these speakers a good match?I dont play music loudly at all and not for long periods. My room size is approx. 15 x14 x8. Both Sansui models were fully serviced ( recapped, aligned, cleaned). Thanks for any help and information.
trent77
     It's just fun helping others have some fun, without spinning their wheels!     

If that's sappy, so what!

Enjoy the journey!
Sansui equipment looks like retired former world champ. They made great receivers, turntables and amps that do a great job when restored. Saying that they're not great amps is pretty much blunt or biased.
That minimum impedance will be a problem for most vintage receivers as well as most power amplifiers i would choose a good or great vintage speaker to go with your vintage amp you will get much better sound than a new speaker for a lot less money.
speakermaster: Thank you for your suggestion, When I pick up both sets of speakers next week, I will try them out for  a couple of weeks to see how they sound with either Sanusi model. Hopefully they will be a good match.