speakers for classic receiver

Hello, I need some help matching speakers with two Sansui receivers: the 881 and the g 9000. Would the Focal Aria 936, flr standing speakers be too much stress on those receivers? I was informed that 8ohm would be best. However,  since i'm  not familiar with the technical aspects of speakers , sensitivity and ohms< I  need  assistance. The Aria specs  state they have a nominal impedance of 8ohm but a minimum low of 2.8ohm. That min. low impedance is confusing. In short, are these speakers a good match?I dont play music loudly at all and not for long periods. My room size is approx. 15 x14 x8. Both Sansui models were fully serviced ( recapped, aligned, cleaned). Thanks for any help and information.
trent77
Sansui equipment looks like retired former world champ. They made great receivers, turntables and amps that do a great job when restored. Saying that they're not great amps is pretty much blunt or biased.
That minimum impedance will be a problem for most vintage receivers as well as most power amplifiers i would choose a good or great vintage speaker to go with your vintage amp you will get much better sound than a new speaker for a lot less money.
speakermaster: Thank you for your suggestion, When I pick up both sets of speakers next week, I will try them out for  a couple of weeks to see how they sound with either Sanusi model. Hopefully they will be a good match.