High compliance
4-7 g weight
MM or HOMC
easily sourced
replaceable stylus
$100-200
balanced good sound
wrat
Compliance is over-rated. I have used high and low compliance carts on my turntable with excellent results with both. While I wouldn't recommend a total mismatch, give various carts a listen if you are able. You will be surprised at the results. Some here follow nothing but stats. A little knowledge with them can be dangerous...lol. :-) 

Also OP, the Nagaoka MP-110 easily meets all of your other requirements including balanced good sound.
@mr_m When OP looking for a HIGH COMPLIANCE cartridge your recommendation for a LOW COMPLIANCE cartridge for the same person is strange.

Lightmass tonearm is the reason for High Compliance cartridge.
If you do not follow OP’s request then you can recommend any cheap cartridge just because you have it. The value of such recommendation is ZERO.

From the Ortofon website:

“To maintain a cartridge/tonearm system resonance frequency within the acceptable range of 7 to 12 Hz, whereas 10 Hz recommended, it is necessary to choose a cartridge with the mass and compliance matching the tonearm”

“A phono cartridge with the compliance in the range of 5 to 10 µm/mN is considered as a very low compliance cartridge, a cartridge with the compliance in the range of 10 to 20 µm/mN is moderate compliance cartridge and a cartridge with the compliance value above 35µm/mN is very high compliance cartridge.”

If you made a mistake do not recommend to make the same mistake to others. 

What is excellent for you with tonearm/cartridge miss match may not be ideal for others. 

A low compliance (stiff) cartridges designed for heavy mass tonearms (heavy headshells). 

CHAKSTER, I said I don't recommend a mismatch. I also don't have the cart I recommended but DID compare it to others. In other words I DID make the comparison to other carts therefore not invalidating my comparisons.

Try comparing the MP-110 against any carts from the likes of Ortofon, AT, Grado, and others in the same price range of the Nagaoka, and you will hear as well as see that the Nagaoka is superior. I have the MP-200 on a light weight tonearm and I am getting fantastic results.

You simply don't like Nagaoka. You have stated so in the past. I've tried to be diplomatic with you, but all you insist on doing is spew a un-ending line of stats and figures.

I'm not trying to steer the OP on to a "mistake" as you call it, and I agree not every combination will lead to great results. If you can audition a specific cart. from a dealer, or maybe a friend, such as I did, you will then have a greater scope for comparison. We're not talking thousands of dollars here.

All the best,
Mr_m

What specific tonearm and TT will it be used on?

I may have a few suggestions if I can research the above.

Also, are you still using the Belles phono?

DeKay