BEWARE OF FRAUD with this member

FRAUD ALERT!
I recently sold a Mytek Liberty DAC to this user.

Buyer: locmao003
503-583-1266
[email protected]

In the Audiogon Selling portal they listed their shipping address as a US Oregon address.
I shipped the item to this address. 
Paypal payment made to my account.
USPS Insured shipment, with delivery confirmation.
Delivery confirmed on June 11, 2021 by USPS.
I got an email, from a DIFFERENT email address stating they received the item.

Next, I got a dispute from Paypal saying the buyer never received the item.
The buyer listed their address as VIETNAM! Not Oregon.
I NEVER sell or ship overseas and would not have accepted this purchase if that was disclosed.
Paypal has approved the claim, and took my $500 payment back. I am left without the original DAC or payment.

BEWARE of this Buyer!
128x128thegm
He's still listed as residing in Beaverton, Ore. on A'gon. 
Maybe notifying PayPal of that would be a start. 

PayPal has been changing their policy a lot recently as evidenced by the emails I've been getting from them. Maybe this scammer took advantage of those recent changes.

All the best,
Nonoise
Yeah the whole thing is a frustrating. The person on Audiogon who made the purchase is the one I shipped this too.
Nowhere in any part of the transaction was Vietnam mentioned.
Like I said, I wouldn't have even accepted the sale if it was.
I shipped it to Oregon, and yes I have a signed delivery confirmation from USPS for the package.
I tried to go through USPS for a fraud claim, but unfortunately they just did what I paid them for. Deliver to the Oregon address, which was listed on Audiogon by the 'buyer'.
I'm not easily scammed. I've been a Cybersecurity engineer for a large corporation for 25 years. I am chagrined.

Buy or sell NOTHING to Viet Nam.You did not know it was Viet Nam home of THE BIG SCAM!!