Gents;

I am currently enjoying my re-start of analog and LP’s 

Pro-Ject Classic 
Hana SL
Musical Surroundings Phenomona II+
Anyway, I’m finding That I really enjoy the LP life 
I’ve found a system that is quiet, dynamic and detailed with no real drawbacks 

so, As usual 

If I wanted to take the next step,  in Analog playback , at what level and price should I be looking at 

jeff 

frozentundra
Next step is a bit of a large one imho. Double on everything? Maybe more... If it were me I would start with the turntable/arm if doing things in pieces.
The thoughts of others are only pointers,
Experiencing the Options that are available will be the best way to find your preferences.
If you have a selection of go to Vinyl Tracks that you are quite familiar with.
Take these along to auditions/demonstrations, it wont be long before your preferred choices start to surface.
COVID prevented interactions with other like minded enthusiasts,
not any more though, there are welcoming receptions and gratitiude a plenty for making the time to interact. 
Get rid of the Pro-Ject Classic and find a better turntable (with better tonearm) for your Hana cartridge. 
Your biggest decision will be to stick with all in one packages, like VPI where your table and arm come together, or to step up to viewing the table and the arm as separate components. This second way involves a fair bit more work, but it really pays off. The other way is easier but you learn a lot less, and believe it or not spend more money to get not as good sound.  

The reason for this is most people can afford only so much at a time. Say you can budget $5k for a component. If you upgrade the whole thing you will indeed get a big improvement. But if you put that $5k into just an arm, wow will you ever get a great arm! Last you a long, long time! Maybe forever. (Mine is 16 years.) Or if you put that into a turntable, same thing.  

Also the people who make separate turntables and arms, they know these are being compared directly and so put a lot more into them. The people making packages, virtually no one ever removes the arm to see how they sound all by themselves. They know as long as the package is better than the one down their line they are good.  

Still, it is a learning curve. That is why I say this is your biggest decision.