The Luxman L-595A SE integrated is coming.

Luxman is releasing this fall a 95th anniversary integrated. It's style is from the late 1980's. No meters all buttons. Power wise it seems like the same as the 590AXII. World wide 300 of these integrated's will be built. 100 allocated to the US market. Price about $11,495. You can view it on the new Luxman website.
luxmancl38
@ryder 

Thank you very much.

I agree with your Naim assessment vs Luxman. 
Speaker matching is important too. Naim can be a little tweaky but rewards the user with great sound for those dedicated to maximize their systems.

I’m loving the Luxman but eventually might setup a second system.

Copying this from the AudioShark page courtesy of Mike owner of Suncoast.

What we understand is that there are over 120 parts detail differences between the L-590aXII and L-595ASE;

* Different main power transformer, with special attention paid to noise entering the circuits. And with special vibration control of the transformer itself.
* New, special power supply capacitors. Also installed with special vibration control mounting.
* Anti-resonance chassis design elements implemented in the extreme.
* Peel coat PCB’s implemented where it can make a difference.
* Special copper clad critical signal path shielding.
* Special “Line-1 gold direct onto copper (KAPPA) alloy” RCA style input jacks. (For best sound quality)
* Special selected Nichicon and Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors used throughout.
* First introduction of Luxman’s proprietary “ODNF-u” (Only Distortion Negative Feedback – Ultimate) in an integrated amplifier application. (An advancement over ODNF 4.0)
* Special, very low -impedance speaker relays. (Higher damping factor= 370)

@joeinid just watched a youtube video about the new 595. The bass performance is quite different from the 590ax II, the new 595 is now punchy and more dynamic?
590AXII on steroids? Or perhaps closer sounding to 509X? Interesting. Just wished Luxman made the 595 prettier to match the stellar sound quality.
My dealer just ordered a 595 for his store. Luxman is limiting stock to two units per store. Looking forward to giving it a listen. From someone that my dealer knows who purchased the 595 he's selling the 590AXII. Seems to be a lot more than Luxman dropping the insides of the 590 into the 595.