speakers for classic receiver

Hello, I need some help matching speakers with two Sansui receivers: the 881 and the g 9000. Would the Focal Aria 936, flr standing speakers be too much stress on those receivers? I was informed that 8ohm would be best. However,  since i'm  not familiar with the technical aspects of speakers , sensitivity and ohms< I  need  assistance. The Aria specs  state they have a nominal impedance of 8ohm but a minimum low of 2.8ohm. That min. low impedance is confusing. In short, are these speakers a good match?I dont play music loudly at all and not for long periods. My room size is approx. 15 x14 x8. Both Sansui models were fully serviced ( recapped, aligned, cleaned). Thanks for any help and information.
trent77
"...I am still hopeful abut the Focals, since it would be a pity not to get the most out of them..."

I understand why people like vintage receivers, that is how most of us started in my day. BUT, they are on the lowest rung of capable audio equipment. That is not to say you can't have an enjoyable system with them. Give it a try, if it plays OK and doesn't blow up, that is the best you will get, enjoy. 
Thumbs down to the JBL's and Klipsch Heresy! The Focal's are far more accurate top to bottom! Plus being floor-standers they don't need stands! Your Sansui receivers will work well with the Focal's! 
Regarding Sansui receivers, I have three in my collection. Your's will be good for several more decades use!
@trent77-   

If that's true, regarding the caps; the G-9000 and Focals should light up your life, if: (as Russ mentioned) you're not REAL picky!

Especially: if the price is right.