How many of you are digital only systems?

I currently have an all digital setup, streaming and stored digital files and ripped CD’s on my Innuos Zen mkIII via Chord Qutest to a PrimaLuna EVO 400i. I have been contemplating adding analog to my system, like a Clearaudio concept table. I am NOT hear to debate which one is better, so please don’t turn it into that, I understand the differences. How many of you are digital only? If you listen to digital as well, please tell me why. Is it because of sonic qualities or just the nostalgic reasons of spinning vinyl. I just don’t know if I want a turntable because it would be new gear to play with or if I think it has sonic qualities that I am missing with digital. I would have to buy new vinyl as I really only have a few of my albums from when I was teenager in the 80’s. Maybe I should just put the money towards upgrading digital components, even though I love my Qutest/Zen combo, I could move up in their line?? Am I missing something truly special in the audio world if I’m all digital? Thanks for your thoughts 
128x128jmphotography
I am 100% digital, I have moved my vinyl and TT all over the US since the 90s, but finally sold the TT this year. I am almost 100% streaming although I still have my Wadia 16 CD player acting as a transport. In response to the OP's comment on upgrading their digital, I have been in a race trying to get the SQ I want out of digital. In two years I have gone from an entry Naim streamer to a dCS Bartok, and now a dCS Vivaldi short stack. I would suggest you move up in the digital line rather than dilute your funds into a different media. In my experience as you move up the digital product line you get more of the sound we crave. It is still stupid expensive to get  SQ out of digital, but the digital sound from my system is very satisfying. I am also listening to so many more artists and types of music due to the ease of use of the streamer. Although only a tiny portion of the $23 a month I pay to Qobuz does go to the musicians, I feel good that I am making some contribution to the music industry. 
i have one transcription system with analog inputs, so i can digitize tapes and phonographic disc media. it has CEDAR modules for removing impulsive disturbances. my listening system is nominally digital in that i don't directly listen to analog tape and discs. my FM reception is via hybrid digital or HD radio. 
@audioman58 -- good point about using tubes in the digital chain. In my system, adding a tube integrated pretty much took care of the digital harshness or glare that would creep up in some music. I'm seriously thinking of replacing my favorite SS amp (Luxman 590 AXII) with a tube integrated.
I am still happy straddling the fence with feet firmly planted in both camps.I currently don’t see any good reason to take a stand one way or the other.

I enjoy the flexibility of having both.