Has anyone compared the Terminator Plus to the Holo Audio May (KTE edition)?

I know each of these has been discussed separately on this forum, and I've seen comparisons between the original Terminator and the Holo Audio May.  But I haven't seen direct comparisons between the Terminator Plus (which is supposedly a substantial upgrade to the original) and the May.  So I thought I would pose the question. 
I'll be upgrading from my Chord Qutest soon (I like the Qutest a lot, but I know there's better out there), and my budget will be around 5 - 9k.  I'm interested in R2R DACs because of their supposed natural/analog sound.  And I've heard/read that these two R2R DACs punch above their price points.
128x128hiphiphan
Thanks. John Atkinson was very impressed by the 501's bigger brother. I might have to add Weiss to the list.
The difference between the 501 and 502 is the headphone amp.  The 502 has a fully balanced headphone amp while the 501 does not.  The DACs and other features are identical between the two units which is why there is only $1000 difference in price.  
I have been using a Denafrips Terminator+ with Gaia DDC for about a year now, and the source rig is a BIG step up from my last source, which was Auralic Aries G2, Vega G2 and Leo GX clock. That was a an $18k MSRP stack that does not hold a candle to the Terminator+.

Of course just my opinion, like others. No better, no worse.

For reference, my system consists of:

Harbeth M40.3
McIntosh MC601 monoblocks
McIntosh C50 preamp
PS Audio P20 Power Regenerator
Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC
Denafrips Gaia DDD
SOtM sMS-200Ultra Neo streamer
Custom built NUC8-i7 with Teddy Pardo PS running Roon ROCK

Good luck!
John Atkinson was very impressed
Even more so with the Holo May, the Weiss only "rivaled" it.
https://www.stereophile.com/content/holoaudio-may-level-3-da-processor-measurements
In almost every way, the HoloAudio May (Level 3) is the best-measuring D/A processor I have encountered, rivaled only by the Weiss DAC502 and MBL N31.—John Atkinson

And then there’s this review also. Watch the 2nd half as well.
https://youtu.be/Wa3sOSRa-U0

Cheers George
orosie ("oh girl"), that's some impressive gear.  And i'm surprised the terminator+ and gaia outperform the Auralic stack, considering the price difference.  Great bang for the buck.  
George, if i remember correctly John A. was more impressed with the May than the Weiss only with regard to measurements.  But in terms of actual sound, it was about even, with maybe a slight edge going to the Weill.  (But i could be misremembering).  Thanks for the links!