Has anyone compared the Terminator Plus to the Holo Audio May (KTE edition)?

I know each of these has been discussed separately on this forum, and I've seen comparisons between the original Terminator and the Holo Audio May.  But I haven't seen direct comparisons between the Terminator Plus (which is supposedly a substantial upgrade to the original) and the May.  So I thought I would pose the question. 
I'll be upgrading from my Chord Qutest soon (I like the Qutest a lot, but I know there's better out there), and my budget will be around 5 - 9k.  I'm interested in R2R DACs because of their supposed natural/analog sound.  And I've heard/read that these two R2R DACs punch above their price points.
128x128hiphiphan
Ok, gotcha.  I'm curious enough about it to search for that part of the thread (although it won't be 100% applicable to my situation, since the T+A DAC I am considering is going to be a newer, improved model - closer to their flagship DAC).  Thanks for the feedback.
I just had a customer do a side-by-side between the Weiss 501 DAC and a Denafrips Terminator+ and he said it wasn’t even close.  The Weiss is far better.  He does place a premium on detail and imaging vs warmth.

In addition to the Weiss 501 which is an awesome DAC, I would look at the Rockna Wavedream Edition, the Audiobyte Hydra Stack (VOX, ZAP & HUB) though the hub is delayed and even the Chord TT2 and MScaler which could be in range with a trade of the Qutest.   I think all would be a step up from the Terminator+.  
Thanks. John Atkinson was very impressed by the 501's bigger brother. I might have to add Weiss to the list.
The difference between the 501 and 502 is the headphone amp.  The 502 has a fully balanced headphone amp while the 501 does not.  The DACs and other features are identical between the two units which is why there is only $1000 difference in price.  
I have been using a Denafrips Terminator+ with Gaia DDC for about a year now, and the source rig is a BIG step up from my last source, which was Auralic Aries G2, Vega G2 and Leo GX clock. That was a an $18k MSRP stack that does not hold a candle to the Terminator+.

Of course just my opinion, like others. No better, no worse.

For reference, my system consists of:

Harbeth M40.3
McIntosh MC601 monoblocks
McIntosh C50 preamp
PS Audio P20 Power Regenerator
Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC
Denafrips Gaia DDD
SOtM sMS-200Ultra Neo streamer
Custom built NUC8-i7 with Teddy Pardo PS running Roon ROCK

Good luck!