KLH model 9 electrostatic Speakers

I just bought the above speakers, I like them a a lot , I am thinking if it’s possible to replace the power cord on the power supplies. On this speakers? Thanks B
128x128jayctoy
Will Dynaco st 70 watt good enough power for the nines?
It will run them. But the amp, as good (as a refurbished one is) will be a bit outclassed. 
Yes, they would absorb some power but they would cost only $40 dollars and I bet you would still get 60 Watts out of the M60's. The other thing is the roll off would be way up there and I doubt most of us could hear it?

You can hear it. Its an interesting idea; if the power isn't an issue it might work.

"Will Dynaco st 70 watt good enough power for the nines?"

Depends on how loud you listen. I would love to hear the 9's with something like a Pass XA 60.8. Parasound JC 1+ would be overkill. 
I am not familiar with the Plinius amp but if it sound fine stick with it. It is a 100 watt/ch Class A amp which in my experience should be more than enough. If it sounds anything like my old Krell KMA 100's you should be in hog heaven.
I tried my MIT Speaker Cable with a box , I think it’s the s3 , there is no sound coming out from KLH.