Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
To correct the record: Rob says the 1.6 and 1.7 use the same moving system in the tweeter and the only difference is that the 1.7 has an additional bucking magnet.
tomthiel

Thank You for the history lesson on CS 1.6 vs. CS 1.7 models.

Happy Listening!
Hi guys, I apologise for being late to the party. I was aware only when this thread popped up as a result of a google search, and this would be my first post in the forum. I have read a few pages in this thread and I am amazed at some of the system configurations of fellow owners have with their Thiel speakers.

To share more about my system, I have the CS2.7 driven by Benchmark AHB2 mono, Benchmark LA4 preamp, T+A DAC 8 DSD, and a Windows PC running ROON Server (upsampling all of my music playbacks to DSD512). I've got this pair well loved CS2.7 finished in ebony, through a close friend of mine, and I have it for almost a year now.

James
From Singapore