Where is Cary Audio?

I know Cary Audio is not the flavor of the month these days, but where are the current systems w/ Cary Audio gear?

Their products have stood still since DJH retired, but heck their amps and cdp should show up in vintage systems like other high-end brands. I’ve always had a fondness for their amps and cdp’s having owned 3 of their entry products in the past. I periodically look on ebay to see what might show up in my budget, but it seems like they’ve vanished off the face of the earth.

I'm just wondering.
128x128mjcmt
Had Cary Audio sl 80 signature for 3 years. And it was upgraded to F1 signature. Amazing integrated amp and a tube rollers dream. Or should I say, a great entree into the possibilities  of how tubes influence the signature sound. I just sold it, but for the money, it was one of the best decisions I  made in my journey for getting closer to "live sound". 
If it was a good piece why should they get rid of it i would not relinquish a good piece especially the twenty five year old cary stuff.
If you look at their product lineup the best gear is still the one's designed by Dennis Had. Also if you search on line the affordable AES/six pack tube amps. The biggest disaster Cary ran into was getting into Home Theater. The processor was a disaster. Countless HDMI problems. It really hurt their reputation. At least they got smart and exited HT.
Still have my SLI-50, which I bought new in the 90’s.

Can’t seem to part with it. Have gone through many tubes over the years, countless hours of use. Did a full recap recently using better quality caps, replaced power/selector switches. Works like a charm!

Only regret is having traded in my Counterpoint 5.1 and MC240 to get it. Should have kept those… 

Electronic Audio Supply, Cary's sister company and personal project of DH made some fine budget gear too.