Where is Cary Audio?

I know Cary Audio is not the flavor of the month these days, but where are the current systems w/ Cary Audio gear?

Their products have stood still since DJH retired, but heck their amps and cdp should show up in vintage systems like other high-end brands. I’ve always had a fondness for their amps and cdp’s having owned 3 of their entry products in the past. I periodically look on ebay to see what might show up in my budget, but it seems like they’ve vanished off the face of the earth.

I'm just wondering.
128x128mjcmt
I've had a pair of Cary SLM-100 amps, in my system, since the late 90's.    WBT RCAs and 5 ways, HEXFREDs, Vishay metal film resistors (all that- very early on), Duelund cast PIO/Cu coupling caps, Clarity Cap CSAs in B+ circuit and, of course, every other capacitor in both amps has been replaced or upgraded, over the past few years.     With the tubes I've chosen (NOS GE and Sylvania 6550s, and lately: Gold Lion KT88, Russkie re-pops, usually: bottom-gettered Tung-Sol Round Plates, Ken-Rad and Sylvania 6SN7 types): I've never had a bit of the distortion and colorations, that those ignorant of the clarity/purity tube amps can produce complain about.     Synergistic Tesla Apex for signal and Zu Mother PCs (finally) were the icing on the cake.      No intention of ever parting with them.                                                                                                         I can think of two reasons for there not being a lot of them for sale; Cary was never a huge company and those that own them feel as I do about mine.
I totally agree with you Rodman. I have an early hybrid 2300A. About 80WPC. Great sounding amp. I worked at a local shop and we were a dealer. There are so many Cary products I'd love to find. I had one of their modified Phillips CD decks, essentially they reworked the output section, great sounding piece. I hope one day to add the 100's and or an SLI 80. 
@doyle3433-    I owned a Cary Rocket 88, before the 100s.    Bought the 100s, based on the Rocket's sound signature.    My only regret is that mine aren't the SLAM-100s.     I just love having lots of headroom.       When I wanted to upgrade from my California Audio Labs Delta/Alpha 24/96 CD pieces (hated it, when they sold out), I was seriously considering the Cary CD303/300.     Found a practically NOS, BAT VK-D5 and bought it, only because it uses the 6922 and I'm especially fond of the early Siemens CCa (no regrets there, either).         YEP: Dennis designed some great stuff!      Enjoy your journey and hope you find your amps!
Currently using and keeping a Cary SLP-05 preamp. It has a very special sound that gets the most out of your amplifier and speakers.
The SLP 98L preamp is also excellent.  
I tried the solid state power amp SA 200.2 but it wasnt for me.
The SLP-05 has given my system the best sound I have ever heard.
Playing my Cary SLP-98 upgraded preamp with other mono amps at least 2-3 times a week.  Regretfully resold all of my Cary prior amps (SLI-80, CAD 280SA-V12R, SA-200.2ES) to try other local builders. The preamp matches well with many other amps I've found.

@mjcmt  if you feel passionate about it, send a note or call in to owner Billy Wright of Cary Audio.  With dealers closing they chose the route of also offering a competing direct-to-consumer Web Store, and moved to online using Facebook, Instagram and others for collaboration. Hard to say how well that's worked for their dealer network.  Might be good for them to hear from you, and let the know your thoughts or concerns. Best of Luck.