Where is Cary Audio?

I know Cary Audio is not the flavor of the month these days, but where are the current systems w/ Cary Audio gear?

Their products have stood still since DJH retired, but heck their amps and cdp should show up in vintage systems like other high-end brands. I’ve always had a fondness for their amps and cdp’s having owned 3 of their entry products in the past. I periodically look on ebay to see what might show up in my budget, but it seems like they’ve vanished off the face of the earth.

I'm just wondering.
128x128mjcmt
I've had a pair of Cary SLM-100 amps, in my system, since the late 90's.    WBT RCAs and 5 ways, HEXFREDs, Vishay metal film resistors (all that- very early on), Duelund cast PIO/Cu coupling caps, Clarity Cap CSAs in B+ circuit and, of course, every other capacitor in both amps has been replaced or upgraded, over the past few years.     With the tubes I've chosen (NOS GE and Sylvania 6550s, and lately: Gold Lion KT88, Russkie re-pops, usually: bottom-gettered Tung-Sol Round Plates, Ken-Rad and Sylvania 6SN7 types): I've never had a bit of the distortion and colorations, that those ignorant of the clarity/purity tube amps can produce complain about.     Synergistic Tesla Apex for signal and Zu Mother PCs (finally) were the icing on the cake.      No intention of ever parting with them.                                                                                                         I can think of two reasons for there not being a lot of them for sale; Cary was never a huge company and those that own them feel as I do about mine.