Tonearm sugestion

Hi, I’m a first time poster and seeking suggestions for tonearms and cartridges for a luxman pd441 table (just purchased with a Sme 3009 s2 arm)
The rest of the system is Revel Ultima gem speakers, Rel t7i sub and Peachtree nova 300 (next planed upgrade)
Haven’t hooked up my system in 20+ years but decided in setting up my old equipment this past winter and found that my old stereo system is tired and needs updating. So I’m on the long road of doing lots of research and making mistakes.
Spent 10 years in my youth dj’ing and I realized my hearing is gone in the upper register, because of, it might be a futile pursuit in trying to seek Hi-Fidelity reproduction from my equipment.
Any and all suggestions welcome on the whole system.

thanks all

128x128skchun
Hi, much obliged for all the replies and good suggestions.
I haven’t received the deck yet (about 1 1/2 weeks away before it arrives)
To give a little more detailed description to what I’m looking for; I currently own an Audio Linear 4001 turntable with a Grace 747 tonearm and everything seams a little flimsy to me.
I like a well built mechanical thing that requires little maintenance after the initial setup/adjustments and is easy to use. Do not like products that are over engineered.

thanks again

Jelco 850, 750 should be able to find reasonably priced and can use the majority of cartridges out there with either of these two models.  Good Luck and don’t make it to difficult on yourself.... 
Don't get rid of that TT, one of the greatest direct drives made, no matter what some tired out of the loop member posts. You will need a nine inch arm and there are plenty of options out there. I would prefer a PD 444 which handles a 12 inch arm plus another arm on a second board but a 441 is a gem. Please let me know if you decide to download it. Cheers!

If the OP has not been able to translate the Link, to which the Link was mainly supplied to, as it was relenent to and may have assisted with their inquiry. 
When on the Link, Using Google Translate, (a right click) will present the Tool Bar, select Translate.
I do not feel at any time of use by myself,  the change of language has been deficient in the information from the reports being supplied.    
The Luxmann Table is a good one, i would‘t sell it. But the SME Arm is nothing special. I would replace it with FR-64s, Cartridge whatever you like with that Arm. Most modern Tables are nice for the Eye, but cheap made and sooner or later you will find their flaws.