Are the new Ohm Walsh speakers Audiophile quality?

Considering buying the Ohm Walsh 2000 Tall but very few reviews has me questioning there quality. Any thoughts?
sixsigmaguy
They are fantastic if you don’t have any choice but to put them next to the front wall or even in the corners.  I’ve had Ohm Walsh 4s for about 5 years, and since I got them I haven’t been curious once about trying different speakers.  I think that’s audiophile if audiophile means listening to and enjoying music instead of wondering if something might image better or whatever.  Recently the audiophiliac described analog as more “dense” than digital, and right away I thought, and Ohms too.
AFAIK, I think it varies from model to model.  I think my 2000s have an aluminum driver, but it doesn't sound at all like an aluminum driver.  John Strohbeen is a genius.
My understanding is similar to @bondmanp but the variance I recall being mentioned I believe by John Strohbeen, maybe somewhere in his blog on OHM site, is version to version over the years more so than model to model. Not sure. A call or email to Ohm would probably provide a more concrete answer. Would be interested in the answer. I think I recall aluminum being mentioned recently with at least some latest versions as well. Mine are one generation older....series 3, pretty sure they are not aluminum. THere are 4 generations/versions over the years since the early 80’s: original usually designated X, series 2 and series 3 usually designated X00 and current line designated X000.