Speaker repair...is it easy?

The speaker cone separated from the surround.  Is it easy to reglue it?  

Plastic cone and rubber surround.

The speakers are a pair of Dunlavy SC-I.

Thanks, and stay safe.
128x128audiodwebe
I'm not sure it's something that should be attempted. Even the slightest deviation off axis or a minute uneven tension could be enough to compromise the sound.

Just being cautious.  
I removed the solder and blown voice coil/diaphragm from my Mezzo Utopia's tweeter and resoldered in place a new voice coil/diaphragm.
It wasn't easy but I did it and it sounds perfect.
Do not use Gorilla Glue. It's permanent. If the surround ever goes, which it shouldn't being rubber, you will have to replace cone and surround, because there will be no getting them apart. Just buy a proper kit with shims and everything else you need. It's not too hard, but it's deff. not worth the risk of f'ing it up. Use a lazy Susan if you have one.
Remember to put spacers around the voice coil to keep it centered!  Any decent diy kit will include them....if not, 3 or 4  pieces of 'stiff paper spaced eq in the gap will do.....

This assumes a complete recone & surround repair, which removes the center dust cap.

Just trying to reglue the surround to the cone will be an exercise what leads to a Fail.  It requires pushing the cone down into contact with the surround evenly while the spider pushes back against you.

As one who replaces the Entire cone/surround assemblies with entirely different ones of a major design, I would not try to do so without spacers @ the voice coil gap.

If you've no experience with this routine, I would seek professionals to do this for you.

As one who has heard the sound of the voice coil coming in contact with the magnet gap....you've been warned.

If the qualities of your driver means Anything to you, I'd pass on DIY.

I 'do' this routine....with all the intentions and concerns of brain surgery with pliers, and still thinking of Dr. Frankenstein with his subject.

Sober, late at night, no interruptions, no rush....and no shortcuts.

If my exhortations mean nothing to you....good f'n luck, J
Post removed