To horn or not to horn

I have never owned a horn speaker. I’m curious if there are any who are first time horn speaker owners after having owned other types of speakers for many years, and are you glad you switched?
needlebrush
I am so glad that i took the horn plunge in 2008 because they are truly amazing on the reproduction of any kind or type of music but you have to get one made prior to 1965 to truly hear a good one.

1965 you say? No good ones after that you say?

Well I say I’m sitting here listening to a pair manufacturerd in 2020 and they sound sublime.
Maybe the designers should start drinking canned beer and smoking 2 pack of cigarettes a day. 
At my local shop, which makes it’s own custom horn systems using mostly vintage drivers, I recently hear two fantastic horn systems.  One had a cabinet that is a copy of the Western Electric 753 cabinet.  But, instead of a 713a driver, the speaker used a 713b driver.  Because the 713b doesn’t go as high as the713a, this system had a tweeter (T35).  The woofer is an Eltus copy of the Jensen woofer in a genuine 753 speaker.  This speaker was great sounding even with its placement inside a wall shelving unit.  The builder said it is better sounding than the genuine 753 he owns.

The other system was quite unique in appearance.  It was like a large vanity with a coiled up snail-shaped horn sitting in the slightly lower center section.  The horn had an IPC 1000 compression driver.  The woofer is an 18-inch Goodman, and the tweeter is, I believe, an RP 302 (not visible).  I heard this speaker driven by a vintage WE 124 amp and a quite rare WE 94 amp.  
I really liked both “new” horn systems made from very old drivers.