Bin dug noisy records. Does it diminish your enjoyment?

I have some original pressed (or at least very old) LPs bought used at Half price books, and record stores, and not at Collector prices, as such there is on some a bit of popping and noise, and one or two that were just trash.
So I ask, when you pick up a $5 ish record that plays with some well earned noise but is playable, does that take away from your enjoyment knowing it is and old war horse?
rick458
Well, first, I would not pay $5.00 for a scratched-up and dirty LP. Do I have them? Yes, but not dirty, as I clean them. Most of the worst offenders are from my original collection from years ago (back when LP’s were the only thing we had, and weren’t always careful with them), but also have also purchased many many period LP’s (a lot of classical) which have some surface noise, albeit clean.

After getting back into vinyl, no, it does not bother me too much (as long as it isn’t too extreme), as most all of them sound better than my hundreds of CD’s I began buying in the 80’s and well into the 2000’s. I now have the same albums on vinyl that I had on CD’s, and those ‘duplicate’ CD’s never really get played any more.
I take much pride in deep clean used records with my Gem Dandy. I can almost always remove 90% of the crackles and pops and improve the record grade for the better. 
Need more discerning pre purchase examination.  Gundge is OK as long as you own a cleaning machine. Scratches are not.