Symposium still in business?

Hi, I live in Australia and I have tried to contact them by email for weeks to order a roller module and a few things for my Isis system. but no one has answer back my emails. Do you guys knows if they are OK?
luna
Yes, they are still in business.  I spoke to Peter on the phone not too long ago and everything is good over there.  He sounded like things have been crazy busy for him. I know it costs a bit to call from where you are, but you might want to give him a call if you don't hear back.
Peter answered my e-mail last week. The message was about an order for a rack that a dealer placed for me about six weeks ago. The folks at Symposium have indeed been very busy lately, including seven-day work weeks for some. Suppliers have been late with deliveries of inputs, so production is running behind schedule. While Peter assured me that my order will be completed, he offered no date. I’m guessing that messages deemed less urgent are being set aside at the moment. 
My rack is beginning its journey to my house today according to UPS, so there is more evidence that Peter and his employees are indeed still at work before the Memorial Day weekend. As it turns out, build time on my rack was just over six weeks. 
Peter is one of the most conscientious guys in all of audio AND he makes great products.  I have known him for 20+ years- he is a straight shooter that give his all to his customers.
They finally replied and I am able to order direct from them. Our dealer in Australia has been inactive for years.