An Objective Review of the Tekton Double Impact Speakers

128x128philbarone
Actually it’s what we call misinformed. And that’s being nice. The "wall of sound" was a technique of Phil Spector who liked to create a sound stage wide and flat and in your face. As such it is a recording technique not a speaker characteristic. Speakers cannot create a wall of sound, they can only recreate the wall of sound if present on the recording. Bose used 9 drivers in a configuration designed to create wide diffuse sound, the opposite of a wall of sound. The drivers are midrange not tweeters. Eight of them fire at the wall, not towards the listener. As such the Bose 901 is totally incapable of creating a wall of sound, even if one is there on the recording.

So as you can see this is not at all damning with faint praise. 

I think that pretty well does it for tearing that one apart.
MC...Please ,your shilling of Tekton is as obvious as your lack of knowledge of true quality audio speakers..Tekton is junk!No idea why this site allows you and the rest of the clown posse to post such bs. 
Speakers must of been nasty  manufacturer has removed the video   Or someone else did   
Speaker look like first grade project using refrigeration boxes. Maybe compare to box store junk they maybe better but who have time to open up replace part and bracket inside to make decent product.
op need lesson on what is objective meaning. What happened video? 
I've had my Tekton DI monitors for a year and still love them, listening to all kinds of music, every day working from home they continue to please. Dynamic room filling sound with lots of detail and soundstage.
Haters gonna hate but I love my Tekton DI Monitors