Gershman Studio 2

I decided to try a Gershman speaker out of Canada that has been on my mind for a while. It was a pleasure to deal with Gershman and a few other people who had heard them from this site, so I purchased them. One speaker came, followed by the second one that I found on my porch with box beat up and soot blackened. I unpacked the second speaker to find that it was moderately scratched up but more unfortunately the bass driver starts to squeak when played with some songs. I did all the audiophile switching cable tests and believe the voice coil of the speaker was damaged in transit.

I contacted the company and within a few emails back and forth was assured that the quickest way to handle this would be to pay for a second pair and get refunded for the damaged pair upon shipment back. 

I was thrilled that Gershman stood behind the process and made it so simple. From what little I listened, I could tell that this speaker will be a welcome addition to collection and look forward to writing more about them when they get 150 or so hours on them. Very excited and will post a follow up shortly.
bjesien
I've been enjoying these speakers more than I anticipated. If anyone reads this, can you post some electronics preferences with Gershman. I appreiciate Jabs impressions of the VAC. I've had a few VAC amps over the years and they've been great.
Hi bjesien
any updates on how that midrange has shaped up on your Gershman Studio II? Jitterbug 
The midrange came along some but I found that the longer I had them the less I listened to music. They are easy to listen to and fun to play most music on. Like I said earlier they take the edge off of bright recording but didn’t quite make the best music sound as good as it could.
I always tend to gravitate back to two brands in the end- Verity and Devore for better of worse seem mostly to my liking the majority of the time.
Hi bjesien
Not sure I fully understood your last post.  So does that mean you ultimately did not like the Studio2 and sold/returned them and have gone back to Verity/DeVore?