Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord. (Opinions on sound quality appreciated).

Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord.
I know this cord is pricey, but can anyone share opinion or experience on the sound quality with this power cord?
I have owned in the past Synergistic Master Coupler (about 20 years ago) and the Apex.
It would be connected to a Lumin X1 into my Audioquest Niagara power conditioner.

I would appreciate experienced comments. Thank you.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
ozzy

Thank You for the follow up. Is the Entreq designed for Digital gear (cd players for example) ?

Happy Listening!
jafant,

The Entreq is designed to be used on whole systems. I think mine has 6 or 8 connections.
At the present I only have it connected to my Lumin because I am using mono blocks straight from the Lumin and they are located about 10+ feet away.

ozzy
As Ozzy said Entreq is best used on whole systems. You could use one smaller box on one piece of gear but it's far better (cumulative) used on all.
It's at its best when analog gear is attached to one box and digital and or SS is connected to a second box. This is how I have my gear attached. I'm far from wealthy and the boxes are very expensive but over two years I was able to buy used two large silver tells and two matching Atlantis (discontinued) boxes. They have a large positive impact I would never go back.

Over the past five years I've bought four top of the line used Synergistic Research Galileo (something) power cables. As Ted said they take time to settle in or break in even though they were used. What a funny hobby we deal with. Love my Synergistic Research cables and resonators.