An Objective Review of the Tekton Double Impact Speakers

128x128philbarone
That’s why I bought real speakers made by the oldest manufacturer of such, Tannoy....I try to avoid buying Junk from the new guy on the block with little experience who throw mud at wall to see if it sticks...10 tweeters, really? How bout one that works and works well? Plus , they are gargantuan coffin like structures with little visual appeal. I’ll stick with old world furniture like craftsmanship any day. Tannoys are like an heirloom you pass on to the next generation. No bloated bass, and no ear fatiguing highs...smooth and satisfying.
@philbarone Hopefully Eric will take them back.

I understand that an ad is designed to sell the item, not to give you an honest depiction of what the owner thinks of the gear. But you've shown your true colors and were caught with your pants down. Personally, I'd never buy anything from you as a matter of principal. Like the old adage goes, "lie to me once....."

Better luck with your next speaker endeavor.
I totally agree I have heard the top 3 Tekton designs 
Eric is a very weak minded designer and without question the drivers are low quality the Xover even worse , having electrolytic in the Xover is a big red flag 
a noise bucket I would never buy a pair period ,I have owned 2 older models 
after hearing the hype then going to audio get together ,the refinement vs a speaker with well known named drivers ,not the Chinese that are in all but the top Tekton , and Xover parts sadly cheap just pull a driver and see for for yourself .
pin no way shape or for are these refined audio instruments.
a wall of sound yes ,a giant Bose 901, IMO.that’s mine and many others opinions 
why do you think the big mass of buyers 3 years ago to msybe 1/4 that now 
more drivers of maybe average quality x12 doesnot make it better distortion wise 
compared to a seas,or scanspeak driver ,not even close 4-5% distortion per driver ,+ cheap Xover = nothing in the true Audiophile quality world.
anyway it's fun...I own a pair of 10K dynaudio C60 which sound really awful. Wen i posted my "objective review" regarding my dynaudio experience everyone was saying that i'm crazy or that i have the wrong gear to drive them. BS. 
By the way i'm waiting for a pair of Tekton Moabs...I will post a side by side comparision video. 
anyway it's fun...I own a pair of 10K dynaudio C60 which sound really awful. Wen i posted my "objective review" regarding my dynaudio experience everyone was saying that i'm crazy or that i have the wrong gear to drive them. BS.
By the way i'm waiting for a pair of Tekton Moabs...I will post a side by side comparision video.

Make sure when you post them on here for sale that you mention how your wife told you they are too big.