An Objective Review of the Tekton Double Impact Speakers

128x128philbarone
If big is better and more is better then ...

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't get past the first few seconds of the self indulgent bragging.

In any case, is there anything wrong with landscape? Surely he knows about televisions. 

From what others have said, it seems to be a completely subjective review and not at all objective.
@pedroeb To me he sounded like someone who was legitimately disappointed by the speakers... At least that is what I got from watching the whole video. 
His "credentials" sounded more like someone trying to explain that they had years of experience in the music scene, than mere bragging.
And aren't all reviews subjective? 
Have not heard Tekton speakers ...although I was interested in them once. I think the lesson here is "hype". A product may be good or bad or even closer to average but hype and advertising really does not mean anything. It’s easy to begin a fabrication in ones mind about a product being "really good" if you want to believe it. That hype, that word of mouth praise, those fabricated thoughts of sublime sound and a deal of the century..... does not necessarily make it so. BTW it is also easy to be brutally honest about a bad experience with a product. I think forums should have more of these frank opinions. It really is about 98% great, good , best component I ever had kinda of posts by people really happy with their gear. I have done that (haha). And lets be honest thats SELLS alot of gear. Just ask Mr. Alexander. But I am not sure why someone gets attacked when they share an honest opinion that is negative. I would be willing to bet anyone who wants to buy Tekton speakers has to wait many weeks because he is backlogged with orders. One negative and honest experience will not kill his business.
Hmmm...millercarbon is suspiciously missing from this discussion.  He owns a pair of these.  Maybe all those Synegistics Magic Dots and magnetic mousepads cured them.

🍿I just waiting for class action lawsuit.
 LoL not enough $$$$ in it. How many speaker do these guys sell? 
Not enough to make it worth a lawyer’s time.