An Objective Review of the Tekton Double Impact Speakers

128x128philbarone
I have no skin in the game either. The only Tekton speaker I have ever owned or heard is the Pendragon, and I didn't keep them long.

I think his review is honest too. What's not honest is the description in his ad. I understand that most ads don't tell the whole truth about why an item is for sale. But if he's going to be frank in this forum about his Tekton experience, do the same in the ad copy. Now THAT would impress me the most.

I Try to have a listen before purchase. 
      Would like to hear some of these tekton speakers, and the huge array of tweeters producing some guitar riffs by megadeth, forbidden, y&t, onslaught, assassin, Kreator, etc.......PLUS, these accordion style surrounds and their ability to produce kick drum and double kick drum.

Until I can sit and listen to them, I will not make assumptions. 
   Saying their cheap is not fair, I still use a current (5-6 yr old) BIC Venturi dv-64 pair for some listening once in a while. They are as hollow as hollow can be, a wrap on them and it echoes, hahahah
   But, they sound very airy, and have such a nice treble (a bit bright for me, yes) it is very accurate, voices are produced extremely lively and smooth at low volumes. Which is why I taped a double layer of a cut cotton tshirt to the inside of the grill, it dampened the high volume treble. They are cheap speakers, but for I think it was on sale for 98$ each years back, what the heck, why not. 

I try to listen before I buy. Not ridicule stuff.

ONLY stuff I ridicule is what I have heard and dislike. But, I have made mistakes...
😁

First, for a few of you, "when you point a finger, three point back at you". A) Yes, I wanted to sell them and did what anyone else would have done knowing that one of the resident "experts" would like them.  Would you say they suck if you wanted to sell them? 

B) Am reaching an agreement with Tekton now to take them back and would like to take the ad down but don't know how.  
Post removed 
BTW, to the guy whoever said that my post was just about hyping my mouthpieces, I don't make them anymore, I'm semi-retired and only have my own line saxophones now and am available to offer free advice on gear which I usually discourage people from buying because there's too much emphasis on it, like on here!  You might also consider that it's safe to say that there's few if any sax players on here so there's that. Add that to the fact that I never gave a crap about money and what have you got.  

Also, to the guy who feels that musicians don't have better ears than other folks, when you can play something back or write it down after you hear it, that's better ears and it doesn't matter if it a million dollar rig or airpods.