I had a few drinks and bought some speakers

Last night as I was polishing off a few of Texas' finest Balcones Bourbon, I purchased a used pair of Focal Sopra 2's. I current own the Electra 1028's. Can anyone give me some opinions or thoughts of the speaker decision? These have been my end all be all speakers, but I have concerns my room might be a little small being 13x8. Any info is appreciated!
128x128j-wall
I think you've hit on an excuse we can all use.
Thanks! 👍😄👍

All the best,
Nonoise
Congrats on your beautiful Sopra's.

The Focal sound seems to be a polarizing one. I happen to like to line and had extensive listening time  with them.

I think they're a wonderful upgrade since your in the Focal camp. If you're into tweakery, Gaia's are purportedly the footers to get under them.
As long as you can get your backside into the room with the speakers there is no such thing as a speaker that is too big, only too small. Remember, the tweeter is really no bigger than the one in an LS3 5A.

I wonder what happens when you get stone?:-))))
Having  listen to   the Sopra 2 , compared to Electra 1038 ,I can say that you are in  another ball game :
For the better.
You may use some room acoustic treatments .
Got drunk and bought some speakers. What I like about this story, the speakers will be a whole lot easier to remove than a tattoo.