SOTA NOVA, HR-X VPI, Technics 1200G recommendations?

I am considering SOTA NOVA, used HR-X VPI and Technics 1200G TTs. I have an old SOTA STAR with vacuum, (and essentially a Jelco 750 arm-retipped Denon 103R) so I know its high quality and durability. Technics apparently has performance that far exceeds its $4000 price tag. For tonearms, I am down to Jelco 850M and old FR-64S. I am considering low compliance cartridges. For VPI, it would be JMW 12 or 3D. Changing the tonearms seems to be more of a hassle on VPI. What are your thoughts and recommendations?
128x128chungjh
You can buy new IKEDA VTA base, it’s the same. The original B-60 is old and very hard to find (even replica). 
I owned the SOTA Sapphire, V1.   Hands down the best table I’ve ever owned.   You could do nuclear testing in the room and that table never missed a beat.   It was as close to flawless as I’ve seen.   I don’t know about their current products, but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy well maintained older tables.
An elephant could stampede past my turntable with no Ill effects. It’s where and how you mount it that matters. I’ve never once heard a skip or a blip while it’s playing. Solid turntable shelf mounted on an equally solid concrete wall. A music hall mmf 9.3 or 11.3 would be my choice. Hard to beat either for the money.