Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
Dear @mozartfan :  ""  ONly a FR can voice orchestra/complex jazz with success in the mids/highs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not only Full Orchestra/complex jazz,
But also no other speaker in the universe can voice female jazz vocals like a New High Tech Full Range, whether it be magnet or field coil..."""

"""  The above speaker sounds superior than the actual recording in the studio itself.
Better than live, Hows that for full range magic...."""

Suddenly your statements that you spreaded shouting at just change in a few days ! !

No more FR ? crossover again?

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

@riaa_award_collectors_on_facebook

"Amazes me that at least 3 people are screaming "Tannoy" in this thread and your playing Classic Rock.  Tannoy has to be one of the WORST brands I have heard playing Rock.  Wonderful with lightweight fluff, Female vocals etc but will make you sleep thru "Dark Side of the Moon". Dont waste your time."

You do realise Dark Side of the Moon was mixed and mastered on Tannoys?

That album, along with most other UK rock classics, hendrix etc, all mastered specifically to sound great on Tannoys... But yeah, sure, you'll sleep right through when you listen back on them. Just like I'm sure all the members of pink floyd and the mixing anf mastering engineers did when they sat in the studio and played back the finished product.

Lolll, you really couldn't have picked a worse example to make your point mate. By the way, rock sounds incredible on big 50s/60s/70s Tannoy Dual Concentrics- try a pair of Monitor Silvers and come back and talk. In the meanwhile, shtop talking shite, good lad.