Good power cord vs Killer power cord?

I have down sized some stuff in my rig and am wondering what to do. I am purchasing a brand spanking new Audio Magic Mini Digital that will be going into a dedicated outlet. It will be used just for my cdp. Got two power cords. One is very good, and one is drop dead amazing-(Harmonix Studio Master, case you're dying to know). Which do you put where? Dedicated outlet to AM?
AM to CDP?
My thinking is to go with the good cord directly from the outlet to the AM, and the killer cord from the AM to the cdp. I'd appreciate your experiences, as to what you have found that gives you electric nirvana. thanks guys. warren :)
128x128warrenh
Thanks Grant. Your experiences seem to follow my thinking that the best cord should go from the source to the conditioner. Not too many takers on this thread so far. It will be interesting after a few first handers give their experiences, like yourself, if they, too, found source to conditioner to be the ticket.
Try Virtual Dynamics. You can start with a Nite II. You can purchase them used for around $400-450. If you can swing a little more than I would encourage you to try the Virtual Dynamics Master. I have not heard a cable that extends the soundstage and presents the music like a live performance as Virtual Dynamics. Then again I have not experienced ever cable under the sun.
I also like the Harmonix Studio Master.
Also you might want to contact Robert at Star Sound. They have a new cable out that is above the Plateau series. You know the drill if you do not like it.
by Irish65
Warren, If you only have one I would suggest plugging the Studio Master into the CD player, not the AM. I have found that while all locations in the system for a powercord are clearly audible, the closest position to the component should give more improvement.
Warren, I should have gone into more details. My bad.
"I'd say", because there is no way for me to try with the cords you have. Hydra2 conditioner I use requires 20a IEC power cord to connect it to the wall. Rest of my equipment uses 15a power cords. Besides, based on Shunyata's recommendation(I contacted them once with the same question you are asking here), they suggest using the best pc from conditioner to the wall. I did notice an improvement though when I switched from Shunyata Diamondback to VH Flavor 4 cord from Hydra2 to the wall. All other cords stayed the same. Since you got another brand line cond, why don't you contact the manufacturer. It is your best bet. I just gave you my opinion. If you can try and experiment with the cords you got, then you should be easily able to determine what works better for YOU in YOUR system. After all, you were able to tell that one of the cords is a "killer", so it should be easy for you to find out the best placement for it. Let us know. It would also be beneficial if you react a little differently to the responses posted to your question. Try to keep your composure. Be little more reasonable. People are trying to provide an advise and you're being little rough on your appreciation here, if there's any, I'm not that sure.
Tony if i plug the Studio Master into the cdp, where does the other end go? AM?