How Do You Pronounce Thiel?

Is it "Teel" or "Theel"?
128x128mitch4t
I don't know but there is a show on tv called sesame street and they have a funky dude on there called Big Bird and he knows how to pronounce everything.
Nonoise is correct, and certainly no artist, whether musician (singer) or actor, would disagree. In fact, they wouldn't even consider this hairsplitting. Thiel, teel, and teal are indeed pronounced slightly differently. Perhaps inflected might be a better term?

I also wonder that if someone does not agree that there is a difference, and an important one, between the sounds of these three pronunciations, then should that person be trusted on their opinions about audio reproduction system subtleties, which are quite a bit harder to hear in many cases? This is reminding me a little of a guy who thought he could hear very subtle differences between two different tone arms used with the same exact equipment, yet could not distinguish the difference between a violin and a viola, or a French horn and a trombone.
Now I see why so many snake oil products proliferate in audio. Some shyster will come along, sell some snake oil and tell him it improves his gear...when in fact it is still the same. When you know you can't hear any difference, the shyster tells you to listen more closely. The shyster knows that you want the supposed improvement to be better...because he's charging you for it, so you imagine it's better to justify your purchase.

Well, I'm not buying and I'm not listening any closer. Teel, Thiel, Teal are all the same.

Nonoise was splitting hairs that were already split. Learsfool, you are splitting the hair root.
By the way, the best speakers I've heard were Thiel; I couldn't afford them but I liked the sound so much I had an engineer design a crossover that would get me the same sound, and built my own.