Lack of Female Representation

So who can explain the near lack of females in our hobby?  There are far more women discussing football than audio, by a long shot.  There are a lot more women into fixing up their cars as well.  I just can’t think of a hobby, other than ours, where representation is so close to zero.
simpletheater
Post removed 
Over the last three years of posting in these forums, I have been called a “fool” a “clown” and my favorite, “a wedgie”.  I won’t name the fella who said “good riddance” to my beloved Timmy on his RIP page. ❤️🌹🌹❤️❤️
The collective Intellect of members who actively post can be overwhelming and the insults can fly!  🤬 
Perhaps more female audiophiles would feel comfortable posting if there were rules of engagement? 
Happy listening, gents ❤️🌹🥰
@just_krissy I’m ashamed at some of the commentary I see posted but the good riddance comment may take the prize. Ive often wondered if removing the cloak of anonymity would help those inclined to be rude or cruel to be less so. It seems the pushy bullies try to impose their beliefs on the community and sometimes they succeed. Hang in there, we need more diverse opinions and certainly the bullies will hate that.
Funny. I asked exactly the same question awhile back and the results were identical. People voiced their opinions and there was some back and forth on why, but everyone took the question for what is was.
Except for that one person, who seems completely incapable of seeing both sides of any topic.