Samsung flat screen TV’s

I have purchased 3 large flat screens since 2012 and all of them have died after 3 to 5 years. The last one yesterday, a curved 52inch HD 4K.
The first one began to have serious color aberrations, the second one was strange and turned off and on non-stop. The third (curved) went black, unable to bring up menu, cable fine, sound fine.

Anyone else experience this? Is there a better brand? Bought a Vizio a few years ago which had a beautiful picture but was as fragile as crystal.
recluse
I have 2 Panasonic Plasmas that still look great apart from a lack of 4k definition.I have recently purchased an LG and the picture is great.
Interesting to hear about the long-lived Panny Plasmas.  I'd always heard they were twitchy, and mine failed after about three years.
Replaced it with an entry level 65" Samsung, and the picture was pretty awful compared to the plasma.  Upgraded to 4k, and that Samsung has been trouble free for 6 years.
Samsung washer and dryer trouble free for 2 years.
Plan to stay with Samsung when the TV goes:  anyone with experience with the lower end of the 85" range?

Sorry to hear about your experience with Samsung. I've only had Sony and Panasonic over the years with no issues. Current unit is a last gen top of the line Panasonic plasma bought nearly a decade ago. Has moved with me twice and still looks and functions beautifully. I absolutely love my plasma and will replace (when I have too) with an Sony or LG.