Best Speaker wire with Rogue Audio amp and preamp for $2K or less?

I am hoping to get suggestions for speaker wire... My system consists of Silverline Sonata II speakers, Rega RP-6 TT, Rogue Audio RP-7 tube preamp, and Rogue Audio Classic 100 tube amp.   Absolute Sound recommended Siltech Speaker wire with the Silverlines, but it is too expensive.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.  
Right now I am using 16 Ga in-wall cable, so just about anything will be an improvement!
Ag insider logo xs@2xhammy
Rogue Audio Classic 100?
I assume the amplifier is ST-100 or Stereo 100…never heard of Classic 100

I run Rogue RP-1 pre and Rogue ST-100 amp. Acoustic Zen Matrix Ref II interconnects and Purist Audio Aqueous 20th Anniversary speaker cables with excellent results. I also tried Acoustic Zen Absolute speaker cable but found it a bit too warm with my Martin Logan Montis speakers and wasn’t a fan of the overall presentation. 
The suggestion to try cables from the CableCo landing library is a good one.
Sorry, it's a ST-100.  It's only a few years old...so whatever the 100 watt tube amp is.  (It's really a 60 watt amp in the mode I have it set to, but the Silverlines are efficient.)
I will try out some used cables, and see what makes the system happy!  Thanks to everyone who has given me suggestions.  It will be interesting to hear the differences.
Save yourself some money and try Canare 4s11, one of my audio buddies recommend it for my Pass, Maggie's combo and it sounds great.