User Error Disaster

Howdy, and thanks for any advice. A combination of fatigue and laziness resulted in me blowing the right-side channel in my beloved 1993 B&K Sonata 202+ amplifier a couple of days ago. It's just the right stage, everything else works fine, and I've checked all the fuses and they are okay. My real problem seems to be locating a company that can repair it. I live in Dallas, TX, btw. I'd prefer to repair it since it's paired with a matching 93 Sonota Pro-10 MC pre-amp but if I just can't find anyone to repair it, could I get some advice on a comparable amp to replace it? Vintage or more modern works, I guess, but that's the route I'll have to go if I cannot find a shop or company that can do the repair. Thanks for any advice, it's much appreciated.

j
stereoisomer
https://us.v-cdn.net/5021930/uploads/editor/f1/uf4ck5l4rioj.gif
Here is the schematic..

You could try metzger vintage audio in plano, but honestly you will probably spend more than it’s worth. I have an assortment of vintage amps if you wanna try something new just dm me
In my opinion it's a decent amp. I would look into the upgrade kit mentioned by one Agoner. There's one on ebay now, but it's sold as is for parts and not guaranteed to work  Very Rare B&K Components Ltd. EX 442 Power Amplifier Top Quality Stereo Item | eBay. Depends how much $$ you want to spend to fix or replace. 200 watts/channel is no slouch, with dual independent toroid power transformers and filter caps, from what I saw.
I owned B&K a long while back. Great sounding amp, really loved the sound. But it lost a channel and I didn’t feel it was worth fixing back 10+ years ago. Obviously I would be even more inclined not getting it fix today. I’d suggest you save up and spend the money on newer equipment. A lot has changed.