Actual Lead Time on Tekton Speakers

Hi All-

I've had a pair Tekton speakers and a sub on order since the last week of February. When I placed the order they said they were running 8-10 weeks for shipment. I knew at the time that these were made to order and that there was a substantial lead time, so I'm not complaining. But I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve...

Can anyone who has recently received their speakers tell me how long it was from order to shipping? 

Thanks, 

G
128x128spacecadet65
@spacecadet65,

I was the same when I custom ordered an amp from Odyssey. I called every week as I knew they were back logged. After a few months I got a call saying they had built the exact same amp as mine, only in 220 volt for a European customer who cancelled. He put in the proper transformers and made it to US specs and I received it a week later.

When I ordered my GE Triton Refs, I ordered them in January 2017 with a 4 K deposit and received them July 17th in 2017. Looking back, I am surprised I had enough patience to wait that long.
@spacecadet65,

props on the Garfield avatar ;)

If I’m right you will get my avatar if you enlarge it.

X-men 81-85 lead sop
@bryhifi 

Double high C. You and Maynard! I actually have CADETS on my vanity plates in MA. The crazy thing is that I never marched DCI. Didn't have the talent. So I've been  hopeless romantic fan since the early 80's. 81-85! Damn those were the golden years. Too bad about George and the mess that has followed. But they are re-grouping. 

But hell, the DCI audio/video products sure have improved. I'm hoping that these Tektons will provide the scale of the "first hit." 
@stereo5 

Wow, those are long lead times. 6 months seems excessive, especially with a $4k deposit. That must have been tough. Were the Tritons worth the wait?