Magicos!

I hope you all can imagine me shrieking magicos like a little kid who was given a gift he thought was unattainable...but without the squeaky voice....and of course they were not a gift, although certainly a fair deal. maybe i am not as happy as that little kid but its pretty cool. i figure if you get the a line at 35 I can scrape my way to the s line by 40 and be set to make some really stupid decisions later on...which is great.

the only problem in paradise is that I literally just got spendor 9.2s and i spared no expense on the line..they have this unique mix of accuracy, fun, and a response to electronics that has surprised me. So i must keep both of course...

i got the magico beginners kit, a3s, and they will be going in a medium room that is likely a touch small for them. they are replacing 226bes that worked perfectly in the space. id be interested in any dream lines that consider my space but pretend budget isnt an issue.

drew 
128x128dbefus85
Would love to hear your comparison between the Spendor D9.9s and the Magicos, when you get a chance!
I'd be surprised if the Spendors don't kick some A3 butt.
@steve59 

will do. i am tempted to jump right in as I recently was trying to decide between the 2....but I will give the a3s some time to try and prove @noromance wrong...

i didn't think i would end up with both and i must admit that i do feel like i've overindulged. i guess i will just have to live with it..

@jjss49 thanks for calling me high class! it shows that you didnt read a word of my original post...but i appreciate it! =)
Magico A3 one of the ugliest looking speakers on the market, the monitor audio Platinum 200 G2 not only looks a million times better it sounds a lot better too.
our main our main room is big, open, and high vaulted ceilings.    My little towers fill the room very nicely!

Congrats, amazing speakers (both pair)!
ur lucky.  Enjoy. Review after a while and let us know what you think and the differences. Thanks