What is better, analog or digital?

I'm listening to the Best of Marley on the album, and I have to say it sounds better then digital.   More definition and more realism.  Of Course this is MHO  Using a Rega Planer 1 w a cheaper Project phono amp.  

Let the debate begin, and what should i change out first for better sound
aasen7
The quality of the topics at the top of this forum is very low or very old hat right now. C’est la vie.

@lewm

agree 100%

so much pointless 💩-stirring - minimal substantive enthusiast discussion
 For me, its all in the engineering and mastering. Vinyl can sound better and it does a large part of the time in my system. I have a 10k TT and a TOTL 7k SACD player. I have many titles in both CD and vinyl. So there is not a solid no or yes answer to this. The answer is in a grey area. At the less expensive end a $500 CD player will beat a $500 TT set up a majority of the time. So I'm leaning to Yes digital sounds better because the average listener is not going to spend the cash on a turntable, tonearm, phono preamp, cartridge and a support base and the dedication to keep their records imaculate to bring out the virtues of vinyl that a enthusiastic audiophile would. This argument will never end because there are too many variables. I hope I put some clarity in this subject. Thanks for reading
Sorry for not responding sooner.  I have been busy eating and cooking crawfish plus adult activities.   My digital front end is Cambridge CX81 w Cambridge CXU with a Western Digital 4 TB  MYBOOK.  99% of the songs are in flac.  My speakers are REVEL F208's   I just find analog has more texture if that makes sense  Im going upgrade the phono preamp

I do have a few SACD's  Yellow Brick yard and The Stranger  Dire Straits.
Digital to me is more convenient.   I did have a lower end Decware amp that I used w Tekton Pendragons,   I found the amp did not provide enough bass.

I had a few Makers Mark at the time I posted this.  I hope I didn't open up old wounds      Geaux Tigers