What is better, analog or digital?

I'm listening to the Best of Marley on the album, and I have to say it sounds better then digital.   More definition and more realism.  Of Course this is MHO  Using a Rega Planer 1 w a cheaper Project phono amp.  

Let the debate begin, and what should i change out first for better sound
aasen7
The quality of the topics at the top of this forum is very low or very old hat right now. C’est la vie.
The quality of the topics at the top of this forum is very low or very old hat right now. C’est la vie.

@lewm

agree 100%

so much pointless 💩-stirring - minimal substantive enthusiast discussion
 For me, its all in the engineering and mastering. Vinyl can sound better and it does a large part of the time in my system. I have a 10k TT and a TOTL 7k SACD player. I have many titles in both CD and vinyl. So there is not a solid no or yes answer to this. The answer is in a grey area. At the less expensive end a $500 CD player will beat a $500 TT set up a majority of the time. So I'm leaning to Yes digital sounds better because the average listener is not going to spend the cash on a turntable, tonearm, phono preamp, cartridge and a support base and the dedication to keep their records imaculate to bring out the virtues of vinyl that a enthusiastic audiophile would. This argument will never end because there are too many variables. I hope I put some clarity in this subject. Thanks for reading
Sorry for not responding sooner.  I have been busy eating and cooking crawfish plus adult activities.   My digital front end is Cambridge CX81 w Cambridge CXU with a Western Digital 4 TB  MYBOOK.  99% of the songs are in flac.  My speakers are REVEL F208's   I just find analog has more texture if that makes sense  Im going upgrade the phono preamp

I do have a few SACD's  Yellow Brick yard and The Stranger  Dire Straits.
Digital to me is more convenient.   I did have a lower end Decware amp that I used w Tekton Pendragons,   I found the amp did not provide enough bass.

I had a few Makers Mark at the time I posted this.  I hope I didn't open up old wounds      Geaux Tigers