Replace my Usher be718 ?

May want to replace my Usher be718 Beryllium bookshelfs, what would you look at in the $3 thousand range. In that price range the Usher is best I've heard... but always looking to improve..not enough room for floor models. Speakers not in a shelf, but close to corners of the room...
keslerd
If you're willing to try a small floorstander then I'd recommend trying the Devore Super 8s. In standmount I'd recommend Dynaudio Contour S1.4, PMC TB2i, Fritz Carbon 7, or Volent VL-2.
My friend Bill has those and they have one of the smoothest midranges around, with fantastic bass and treble. I doubt you will find a better stand mount than those for $3k. I'd spend the money on upgrading to the diamond tweeters. Is there an area that you feel they are lacking that you want to improve...or just have upgrade fever? Which we all understand. :-)

Mot
Keslerd, We can't have it both ways. Those who want second hand speakers pressupose that sombody else want to get read of his. I am sure you will make sombody else happy with your Usher BE 718. I am happy with my BE-20 btw.

Regards,