Looking for a cd player that plays nice with classical orchestra.

Looking for a new cd player that loves classical- not analytical-leans towards "euphonic"[ whoops! did I say a bad word?] Vanalstine tube preamp,Vanalstine solid state[225++ per side} amp, Maggie 1.7i s. No streaming, no bluetooth.Thanks.

HEGEL Mohican. HEGEL ceasing manufacture due to parts shortage. Reviewers love it and I find their comments appealing. One open box available.Should I go for it? Thanks.
Never heard a Hegel, but yes, it gets pretty good reviews.  What is the “part shortage”?  Is it the DAC chip?  The chip manufacturer AKM lost their factory in a fire.  My Bryston DAC recommendation and their CD players would be affected here as well.
  If it is chip availability issue, then I wouldn’t worry to much, as nothing really happens to break a DAC chip.  If otoh its something else, like a disc transport, and someone has already returned the item, I’d be a bit more concerned.  Is the dealer offering a return policy?  And where is the service center located if there is a problem?  Hopefully you don’t have to ship it back to Norway
Get an audiolab transport and run it into the border patrol dac R2R with tubed rectification power supply.

If you hear about further developments on the Mohican -post here.
Hegel has a retail price of $5K for this cd player. There is no excuse for any parts shortage.

Happy Listening!