Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
I just don‘t get all this believer and non believer crap. Where I come from we have addressed this issue and I can go into a shop without a mask and feel perfectly safe.
" Nobody gets out alive, nobody."

sj00884-
after seeing your avatar, reminded me of Ted's connection. Like Uncle Ted or not, he's part of R&R history.
https://www.contactmusic.com/ted-nugent/news/nugent-i-warned-hendrix-to-give-up-drugs_1160583

Imagine if he did...?

@peskywabbit you have a great PM and also a cool username, and agree with you on all points.
   Poor Ted , sorry to hear he’s sick . He’s been suffering for decades from another serious condition and now he has Covid on top of that , bummer ! He also suffers from L. S. D. or it’s medical name Lead Singers Disease . This condition is from an enlarged ego that puts pressure on the brain causing a type of verbal diarrhea that results in the constant need to impress people and believing one is always correct  . While not fatal, this condition is progressive and usually permanent. It has been diagnosed in both Left and Right leaning people. Other musicians that suffer this condition condition are Sammy Hagar and Ian Gillian , but it’s becoming more common and has been recently diagnosed in numerous professional athletes . L.S.D. can also cause serious rectal inflammation if the afflicted person comes into close proximity with politicians. Hopefully someday science will find a cure for this horrible condition , but we must first understand they need our help . Cheers , Mike .