Sunfire Signature... what is this?

Recently bought a Sunfire Signature amp, believing I was getting the 600x2 model. The front panel has "Sunfire" above the Joules meter, and "Load Invariant High Fidelity Stereo Power Amplifier" below. A Bob Carver signature is on the upper left of the panel. The rear panel has "Sunfire Signature" just above the serial number (which starts with 99), and a lot of the other normal printing. The two speaker fuses are labeled "5 Amp SLO-BLO MDL/Q", and the AC line fuse is labeled "10 AMP MDA-10 120 VAC", which makes me question if this is a Sig-600. Any thoughts?
davidag
Random: For those that need an original spec bulb replacement for the Sunfire amplifiers you can get them on ebay from  https://www.ebay.com/itm/292943723203 with instructions 

Reborn!!

Never sold mine.
still have it.
she is an amazing power amp!
has never showed any distortion from clipping, no distress at any volume with any speaker I’ve used. 

I learned about the sunfire 300 as, I took it as a loaner from my local audio shop when my Rotel Rb-1090 shot a white/light blue flame on turn on one morning. 
 Brought the Sunfire 300 home, hooked up to my heavily modded CV D-9 pair.  I was amazed, didn’t have the low end thump of the Rotel, but everything else and more. Crystal clear at any volume.    Almost kept her. 

Took a loss selling the Rotel on flea bay to a very rude and evil man...long story.  

I liked the Sunfire so much, I popped for the signature 600, I should have waited for the 600-2, as it came out too soon after I bought the original Sunfire. I’ve heard the 600-2 is much better, better parts, and has the nice detachable power cord and an on/off switch. 
 But I’m more than happy with the Sunfire 600 sig, drives anything, even brought her to my friends house to rough up his aerial speakers. He said he would pay me for the amp right now, but it was not for sale. His speakers never sounded so good he said. 
Anyway, the Sunfire is one of the top amps ever made.(my opinion of course)
I ended up with 3 of the 600 signatures, it took some time though. I run 1 amp per Carver Amazing using Electric crossovers and keep 1 amp as a spare.

I have the original 300 watt/ch, Sunfire amp. I can't remember where I read this, but I heard that REL subwoofers may not be compatible with this amp. Has anyone else heard of this?